We call ourselves, ‘The Church at the Living End’ because there is awesome life on this dead end street. Here, you will find a church where the mandates of our Lord and Savior, to teach and preach Jesus Christ, are carried out as outlined in Matthew 28:17-20 and Mark 16:15-20. We want to be ‘invasive’ not ‘evasive’ in sharing the Good News that ministers to the whole person.
Our goal is to “Go…..make disciples of all nations...”, and not only be a disciple, but to teach others to be disciplemakers. So, as you visit here, you will find the whole Body of Christ being individually ministered to with time and attention, encouraging growth from the inside out.
9:00 am Church at Study Hour (2nd & 4th Sundays)
10:00 am Morning Worship
7:00 pm Worship Wednesdays (On Zoom)
Zoom ID: 825 9155 2313
*Corporate Fasting/Prayer until Noon
Every 3rd Friday
7:00 pm Women's Spiritual Support Retreat (WSSR)
- To be a dynamic spiritual organism empowered by the Holy Spirit to share Christ with as many people as possible in our church, community, and throughout our world.
- To be a worshipping fellowship, experiencing an awareness of God, recognizing His person and responding in response to His leadership.
- To experience an increasingly meaningful fellowship with God and fellow believers.
- To help people experience a growing knowledge of God and man.
- To be a church that ministers unselfishly to persons in the community and world in Jesus’ name.
- To be a church whose purpose is to be Christlike in our daily living by emphasizing total commitment of life, personality, and possessions unto to the Lordship of Christ.